TransAction 2006
There is this conference that I was considering whether I should go to, when I saw they conveniently had a paragraph devoted to people like me (said paragraph is quoted at the bottom of this entry).
There is very little information about the sessions anywhere in the text, but they go on to describe the different bars at the Tropicana (the Trop) in great detail. I’m intrigued by the possibility to see the “leanest cold cuts I’ve ever seen.” Also I am greatly intrigued as to what a cheese mirror could be. Have they found a way to make cheese reflective? If anyone can help me out with that, it may make the sumptuous buffet all the more worth my money and time.
Wondering if you should attend? Read This:
Over 900 transportation experts and professionals from more than 20 states and Canada attended last year’s Conference & Expo. Attendees consistently rate it the BEST transportation conference and expo in the nation for content, value, networking, professionalism, and the 5 star quality food!
You will benefit from over 50 high quality sessions, network with presenters and attendees the outstanding expo with over 100 booths of state of the art products and services, the superb meeting space and guest rooms, dining on the five-star exceptional high quality food served at the sumptuous luncheon buffets (filet mignon, salmon, tuna steaks, varieties of chicken breast, lasagna, quiche, a wide array of salads, the leanest cold cuts you’ve ever seen, plus tables of fantastic desserts), and of course the Cocktail reception and networking event with food ranging from jumbo shrimp to carving tables, to pasta, to many types of delicious hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, cheese mirrors, fresh fruit arrangements, and for desert a well stocked make your own Sundae ice cream bar! Everyone attending gets a deluxe executive gift and there are great door prizes awarded on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Your time invested in attending this extraordinary conference will be well spent. Enhancing the value is the low registration fee and deeply discounted overnight room rates, about half the rack rate!
This is a Must Attend event if you are involved in any phase of transportation to any degree!
TransAction 2006




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home