A report on the general minutia of my daily existence.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Authentic Blogging Methods

Sorry that I am so behind on this. I have been uncharacteristically busy lately. In fact I don't have time to say much now either.

I had a night meeting last night and I had dinner before hand at the taxpayers expense. And the taxpayers will be happy to know I ate at a taco bell/KFC saving the expense of my usual steak dinners. Two things came to mind.

1) Eating in a taco bell with a tie on gives me a good impression of what it would be like to be a space alien. The stares reminded me of being in China.

2) The placemat advertised the fact that KFC used "Authentic Kitchen Methods" to prepare their food. Please think about what that means for what we expect from our fast food restaurants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home