A report on the general minutia of my daily existence.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Free Samples

I’ve been selected to sample some cheap laundry detergent. I’m not supposed to talk about it with anyone, so don’t turn me in. It is very hush hush. I have to wash with it for four weeks and be ready to answer questions about it. I came home to a box of free detergent (2 bottles), which was a pleasant surprise, since that will last me about 3 years. The letter was really not geared towards the 21st century. They asked me to give it to the primary laundry washer in my household. I imagine they mean my 1950’s housewife I keep in the basement to do my laundry, except for when I allow her upstairs to cook for me. Also, I don’t even know if I go through a full cycle of socks and underwear in 4 weeks. I’ve engineered life to keep laundry at a minimum. Oh well. Free detergent for years. And I get to take part in a survey. I love surveys.


On a related note, I’m helping a friend try to win a free I-pod from one of those pyramid schemes. All you have to do is sign up for a credit card (no annual fee) and use it once. If anyone is interested there is a link to the left in my links section or right here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:06 AM, November 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home