A report on the general minutia of my daily existence.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

endless summer

Well, I guess I never did finish that San Francisco update… oh well. Maybe I’ll finish it after work settles down. I just wanted to write a quick note about a thought I had today on the way to the trolley. I was realizing how long this summer has seemed. Last winter I had it down so that I would walk to the trolley stop just as the trolley was in sight. Now I'm in the habit of coming early and grabbing the paper and waiting for a while. I guess I'll need to change that come winter. Then I couldn't really remember what winter felt like. I was thinking about how I couldn’t even remember what wearing a coat was like. Or waiting for the trolley in the cold. This summer has seemed endless. Either that or my memory is going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home