Dulupdate
Hey all,
Well it has been a while since I have done a Dula Update. I’ve been quite technologically savvy lately. I’ve started a blog blog (or web log for those of you who are as unfamiliar with the terminology as I am) for my daily minutia instead of subjecting you guys to it the old fashioned way. The address is… http://dula.blogspot.com. Also, for those of you who only want to think happy thoughts about me you can check out http://pleasanttimes.blogspot.com. This will mean more updates for those that want to see what I am up to, with out filling up the in-boxes of those who don’t. Not to mention less typing and less suspicion from the data processing department on why I am e-mailing so many people.
I am still, as always on a quest to update people’s address, e-mail, birthdays, phone #’s, etc. So please send it to me if you think of it and I will serve as record master for our circle of friends. It has helped people out recently. Or, if you are interested in the high tech, but still free solution, I have also stumbled across a site that keeps a network of people updated on personal information very easily and for free and it may keep me off your back as far as incessant requests for update information go. www.plaxo.com
Personally, I guess there is some stuff going on, mostly having to do with the financial crises I’ve complained about in past e-mails. The thing is that things aren’t getting better, so it may be hermit time for JD. I’m working on get more money easily schemes, if anyone has any ideas. I shouldn’t spoil the blog, for those who wish to read it, though.
The trolley is magical as ever, and I have seen a full cycle of the trees. The crew has changed, except for Beverly hills guy, but even he is less particular about where he sits. I’m taking a new trolley home and there are always very rambunctious and spirited people on it. There was a football debate that got the trolley driver doing eagles cheers over the loudspeaker.
Talk to you all soon,
Justin




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home