A report on the general minutia of my daily existence.

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Monday Night

I went to bed early last night after spending a quiet evening alone. It was nice to get laundry put away, the bed remade, the dishes done, the TV watched, and dinner cooked. I had some trouble sleeping because of the extreme heat caused by my new comforter (Even just covering one foot it is too warm. I'm sure I'll need it when winter really begins) and the fact that I went to bed at 8. Actually it was probably more the latter.

It gave me time to contemplate my financial dilemma some more. Conclusions drawn were that I should set myself some deadlines for working on painting and see if I can make money that way.

Also, it is time to start the inevitable and search for a new job. I guess I should wait until I have a full year of experience under my belt, but that is only a few weeks away. I can start the preparations of updating my resume. Perhaps telling my manager that I am looking for another job will also light the fire under my promotion request that is nearing two months since submission without a word of reply.

The drug stuff requires calling them and making an appointment. I still should do it someday when it is convenient, which may mean never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home