Trials of a bourgeoning planner
Well my soon to be good friends called me back about drug testing at Glaxo Smith Kline. I would have to take half a day to get on their database and I would get $15. They said that tests pay upwards of $1000 for the simplest ones which would require me to take a about 2 days off of work. I’m not sure if it would be worth it.
I suppose I should try to catch everyone up. Despite the fact that I have a graduate degree and full time job, I may need to do drug testing on the side if I hope to make ends meet without going into credit card debt.
To put your minds at ease, I’m not planning on taking anything too radical or dangerous. I’m also helping humanity (according to the website www.phillytrials.com).
If you’d like to write me about it feel free. People keep telling me I shouldn’t do it, but I don’t see them paying my bills. I just hope my promotion goes through before I have three eyes and a jaundiced liver.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home