A report on the general minutia of my daily existence.

Friday, November 14, 2003

Welcome to my Blog

Well in typical fashion it took my quite a while to get on the ball with this thing... So the first letter inviting people to read my blog should be going out soon. It will probably read something like this...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey all,
I guess this will be the first installment of my web log (or blog for those of you who know little about the web terminology, like myself… although I guess I discovered this one so that may seem condescending, but it isn’t meant to be…. In fact let me strike all this and reverse the order). Anywho… Welcome to the first installment of my blog (or web log for those of you who are as unfamiliar with the terminology as I am). This will mean fewer internet updates for those of you that don’t want to look at the minutia of my daily existence and yet more frequent updated for those of you that do. Anyway, this letter has been in the works for quite a while, so perhaps my days of frequent updates are over in both web long and non-web log formats.
Anyway the address is… http://dula.blogspot.com
Enjoy,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home