deliverables
The reason it took me so long to conclude the weather event trilogy was because I’ve been very busy the rest of the week with meetings and a job interview. It is a fairly exciting prospect. It is too early for me to know whether I should get my hopes up or not. It is a very different place. A small planning firm in center city where I’d be the only white man working there (in great contrast to my wonder bread office here in quaint Media). Just during the interview, though, I’ve heard talk of billable hours and deliverables. We’ll see what comes of things.
To make things more complex, I’ve gotten a promotion and possible pay raise at work. I’ll soon be a Senior Planner. I knew this was coming, but as with everything here, it took and may still take months. I’m not going to stop applying at other places until I see the difference in my paycheck.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home