I just had a dream about a dollhouse competition where people had to be continuously producing art using doll-house-sized implements. There were judges who patrolled & disqualified people for using full-sized implements. It was a regional qualifier for the national competition in vegas.
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- I've entered that strange land where the el stops ...
- For anyone awake at this hour who want to track th...
- You have to love the subway economy. "CDs, DVDs, l...
- I saw my parents' generation selfishly selling my ...
- "...there is no folly of beasts of the earth which...
- So that's that then. I guess of all the thinks I ...
- Ooh, a surprise matt & kim concert when I have Mon...
- I'm sorry sir, but the night owl drunk bus is no p...
- Wow... did that really happen? You want paid for t...
- In 50 years I highly expect all our elections will...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home