I saw my parents' generation selfishly selling my generation's future for their benefit & now I see them doing it again in the name of debt & morality while the baby boomers apothetically ignore their future. Perhaps I'm having a grunge genration pity party, but you see why we don't think we can make difference and give up. Numbers are against us.
Monday, November 05, 2012
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- "...there is no folly of beasts of the earth which...
- So that's that then. I guess of all the thinks I ...
- Ooh, a surprise matt & kim concert when I have Mon...
- I'm sorry sir, but the night owl drunk bus is no p...
- Wow... did that really happen? You want paid for t...
- In 50 years I highly expect all our elections will...
- Now's your chance @justo777 $16.45 for the Shake W...
- "I will keep on loving because I believe in love."...
- My commute has me in tears today. I wake up an hou...
- Hearing a Russian woman explain to her 10 year old...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home