My commute has me in tears today. I wake up an hour early & am still ending up on my same trolley. I try, #SEPTA but you don't make it easy
Friday, August 24, 2012
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Hearing a Russian woman explain to her 10 year old...
- Perspective... http://ping.fm/N4o3P
- So I just saw the first commercial with Wendy Thom...
- If your boss asks for a chart summarizing the char...
- On the way to the airport. I vaguely remember what...
- Waiting through one of Geoff's final work-while-on...
- (E)very human being has certain extravagances whic...
- The AC is broken at work and I have a summer cold....
- Thought I lost my transpass on day 3 of the month....
- For those that haven't yet, change your electricit...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home