So I just saw the first commercial with Wendy Thomas of the fast food chain. What made their marketing people think that was a good idea?
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- If your boss asks for a chart summarizing the char...
- On the way to the airport. I vaguely remember what...
- Waiting through one of Geoff's final work-while-on...
- (E)very human being has certain extravagances whic...
- The AC is broken at work and I have a summer cold....
- Thought I lost my transpass on day 3 of the month....
- For those that haven't yet, change your electricit...
- I just had a dream that I was missing the job fair...
- My first time on the 17 in a long time & I am very...
- Pizza sluts


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home