Wow... did that really happen? You want paid for that? For that unauthorized "work" we are undoing? I can ask, I guess.
Tuesday, October 02, 2012
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- In 50 years I highly expect all our elections will...
- Now's your chance @justo777 $16.45 for the Shake W...
- "I will keep on loving because I believe in love."...
- My commute has me in tears today. I wake up an hou...
- Hearing a Russian woman explain to her 10 year old...
- Perspective... http://ping.fm/N4o3P
- So I just saw the first commercial with Wendy Thom...
- If your boss asks for a chart summarizing the char...
- On the way to the airport. I vaguely remember what...
- Waiting through one of Geoff's final work-while-on...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home