A man on the el who sat on the air (then floor) where the handicap seat used to be handled the situation with refreshing grace & aplomb.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- I want my child to be molded by this book!
- First sheba visit a success!
- I love it when my run tracker says I break the 50m...
- My 1980s pepsi collector cans show how much "easie...
- I had a dream of a theater montage of scenes of gr...
- Emily discovered a friend while I was cleaning!
- The purge begins! There is a pile of I keep it unl...
- My new decapus friend Tako
- I saw @smellroy on this run!: http://ping.fm/Yjmje
- So I think I beat my cold! All it took was plenty ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home