So I think I beat my cold! All it took was plenty of rest (24 of 48hrs), lots of fluids, & lots of food. I can't wait to tell Doctors of the magic formula!
Thursday, May 12, 2011
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- A once polite tourist thoroughly misunderstood eas...
- New favorite el cell phone shouting quote, "That's...
- I had an awesome night hanging out in Upper Darby....
- I love poorly translated slogans.
- Run with ben: http://ping.fm/6CMeS
- We just invented the beer quiver for the busy girl...
- Well that was an unbearable one block bus trip. I ...
- Phil is a soldja
- This is happening
- Remembering my love of janelle thanks to a visit f...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home