I had a dream of a theater montage of scenes of growing up (from first day of school to peer pressure drinking) all wearing my clothes!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Emily discovered a friend while I was cleaning!
- The purge begins! There is a pile of I keep it unl...
- My new decapus friend Tako
- I saw @smellroy on this run!: http://ping.fm/Yjmje
- So I think I beat my cold! All it took was plenty ...
- A once polite tourist thoroughly misunderstood eas...
- New favorite el cell phone shouting quote, "That's...
- I had an awesome night hanging out in Upper Darby....
- I love poorly translated slogans.
- Run with ben: http://ping.fm/6CMeS


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home