watching "tales of a shopaholic" with my dad. surreal.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- cedar pub customer appreciation party means free d...
- rapid train delay ended with the announcement "alr...
- I also get to see merisol's husband I've heard so ...
- meeting my sister at her office building, I run in...
- I've arrived. thanks for putting up with my excess...
- cleveland skyline gets a cheer from merisol, while...
- goodbye sun... sorry I only saw you through the gr...
- I managed a photo of Merisol, though I do feel I'm...
- that's right merisol has also been giving homemade...
- I've been having a lot of fun w/ Merisol's quirks,...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home