I've arrived. thanks for putting up with my excessive twitting, but it got me through. the last time I use #greyhound for a long time
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- cleveland skyline gets a cheer from merisol, while...
- goodbye sun... sorry I only saw you through the gr...
- I managed a photo of Merisol, though I do feel I'm...
- that's right merisol has also been giving homemade...
- I've been having a lot of fun w/ Merisol's quirks,...
- spoke too soon about skipping youngstown. #greyhou...
- welcome to Ohio. Merisol is now talking about "gay...
- to her new friend, Merisol is recommending hot coc...
- How I would have prefered to sip a goat mocha in s...
- merisol has been to prison (Maryville) with all th...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home