I've been having a lot of fun w/ Merisol's quirks, but she has had a rough life & is able to make friends on the bus & offer them cookies.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- spoke too soon about skipping youngstown. #greyhou...
- welcome to Ohio. Merisol is now talking about "gay...
- to her new friend, Merisol is recommending hot coc...
- How I would have prefered to sip a goat mocha in s...
- merisol has been to prison (Maryville) with all th...
- on the new bus marisol's in heaven with new friend...
- I will make my bus to cleveland, but that it, too ...
- it is interesting hearing the inner workings of sk...
- greetings from the pittsburgh greyhound station. c...
- greetings from pittsburgh... now for the switch at...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home