morning y'all! greyhound bus trip from hell is about to start (let the fun begin). I have to be up now b/c my ticket is 1st come 1st served. #hellmas
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- joy just gave me the first (& only) thing to look ...
- Is it sad that my vacation didn't seem real until ...
- h1n1 vaccinated.
- cautiously optimistic
- forgot I was immobile due to forgotten transit pas...
- managed to avoid inappropriate texting last night ...
- got pelted with salt for the first time
- I miss my distopian future book.
- forgot until right now how much "mony mony" remind...
- people of every gender seem very interested in thi...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home