people of every gender seem very interested in this particular santa, but I don't get it... he has a goatee for christ's sake.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- whoa... free drinks till 11, it was worth braving ...
- you think they'd choose a less slick surface for t...
- It is good to know you did all you can, but someti...
- tried to take his first bath in 4+ years. I don't ...
- I'm not ready to go alone... alright, alone then. ...
- is excited about real snow. who is interested in w...
- should have long ago stopped to wonder why my desk...
- Doesn't feel like cooking something for the holida...
- Cool soda fountatain in the drug store
- New toilet seat just in time for easter


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home