forgot I was immobile due to forgotten transit pass & hopped off the el. another $2 to septa when I already gave them $78
Sunday, December 20, 2009
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- managed to avoid inappropriate texting last night ...
- got pelted with salt for the first time
- I miss my distopian future book.
- forgot until right now how much "mony mony" remind...
- people of every gender seem very interested in thi...
- whoa... free drinks till 11, it was worth braving ...
- you think they'd choose a less slick surface for t...
- It is good to know you did all you can, but someti...
- tried to take his first bath in 4+ years. I don't ...
- I'm not ready to go alone... alright, alone then. ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home