A report on the general minutia of my daily existence.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Government Spam

Do I want to be a spy? It is pretty funny that the US government has resorted to recruiting on Hotjobs.com.

Dear Justin,
I recently found your resume on HotJobs and I wanted to drop you a quick note.
I am currently recruiting for a number of civilian positions within the U.S. Government Intelligence Community. These positions are central to our country's national security and offer significant responsibility as well as excellent career advancement opportunity. Based on a quick review of your resume, I think you would be a viable candidate, especially if you have an interest in international affairs, foreign cultures, and travel.
There are certain minimum requirements that you must meet. Specifically:
· U.S. Citizenship
· Age 35 or under
· No felony convictions
· No use of illegal drugs within the past 12 months
If you meet these requirements and would like further information on this opportunity, please reply to this message and I would be happy to send you additional information.
Director of RecruitingWashington Recruiting Solutions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home