A report on the general minutia of my daily existence.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Not One Damn Dime Day Results

Well no money spent and the world has ground to a halt… well not really. It is much easier to do that on an average Thursday than it is the day after Thanksgiving, when everyone is in a buying frenzy. Oh well. I still consider my efforts to be something of a success, because my republican mother did it too. See, dislike of Bush crosses party lines too. I’ve been looking at pictures of the inauguration on yahoo pictures. I’m becoming numb to politics again. I guess that makes me a good American. Now that I’m not full of fear I can become apathetic again. I’ve resigned myself to the inevitable. It’s easier this way… Bush just doesn’t seem as sinister any more after I saw him talking with Barbara Walters. (Just kidding, I hate that smug spoiled boy voice he gets when he answers a difficult question).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home