A report on the general minutia of my daily existence.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Late

Ahhh, so snow came and conquered, just like those E-A-G-L-E-S eagles. My trolleys seemed to be running on time, but then one stopped causing problems for the whole line. I guess I was an hour late, but I mostly slept through it. It was a good nap actually. I was curled up sideways on the seat. And when I got here there were very few people, none of whom were keeping track of my time. So I guess it doesn’t matter. I wish it snowed everyday.

Yesterday when I was on my way back home tromping through the snow, there were roving packs of spelling bee rejects all over town. Screaming E at the top of their lungs in my ear trying to get a chant started. I just wanted to get some movies to continue the hibernation. There were some surfing drunken eagles fans on the train and those of us who regularly take the train got to give a little snicker to each other about the thought of these people taking the train regularly. I heard someone say this game would cause more excitement than the superbowl, lets hope, because I can never remember what comes after L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home