A report on the general minutia of my daily existence.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Busy life

Well you may have seen a marked decrease in the frequency and quality of my communication. It has to do with having a real job that keeps me really busy. I need to figure out how to better budget my time… by that I mean continue to do more e-mail and stuff. I’m working on it, but suggestions are appreciated.

I’m also signing up for a big MS bike event thing. We are riding down the shore (as people call going to the beach in these parts) from just over the bridge in New Jersey. It should be fun to do, but I need to raise some funds and that is a pain. I’m hoping that you guys will want to give small amounts of cash allowing me to reach the necessary amount without having to go door to door or something like that. Just search my name Justin Dula and fork the cash directly to the MS society. It’s a good cause and you can do it online at the following link or use the one over in the links column. More information on the ride is available here. To learn more about MS click here.
So that’s it for now… an apology for not being in contact as much as I have been in the past and a request for money. Soon you’ll hate hearing from me if you don’t already. I’ll try to bring in some other things.

Oh, with the new job I can get packages at work, which will be marvelously convenient by comparison. The address is below (The address is not really below to avoid strange packages from my many internet fans). No more concern about lobby thieves. I guess that isn’t fun information either. In fact it borders on a desperate and obvious plea for you to send me large items.

Well after fishy’s passing, I’ve created a home to another fish. At first I was a little hesitant to welcome a new fish into my life after the heartbreak of loosing a companion like fishy. I mean, Fishy can never be replaced in my heart, but this fish needed a home and I’m trying to open my hear to fish again. Squishy was a wedding decoration. I didn’t attend the wedding, but Eric said that fish were placed as centerpieces in blue dyed water at the tables in the reception. They were going to be thrown in the garbage disposal when the wedding was finished. Not a classy move, guys. You are celebrating your eternal love with disposable fish. Anyway squishy is a betta. Very colorful and vicious. We’ll see if she has staying power. I supposes any length of life is better than a garbage disposal at a reception hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home