R. I. P. Fishy
I’m sorry to tell you that my pet fish has passed. Many of you have fond memories of fishy that you would like to share, so a memorial service will be held Wednesday June 9, 2004 at 7:00 PM at the Schuylkill River Trail between Market and Chestnut Streets. Feel free to come and share your grief with others. If you are unable to make it, please send comments to be read on your behalf.
Directions:
By Plane: Take the R1 Line from PHL to 30th Street Station. Walk east on 30th Street. Use the ramps to access the Schuylkill River Trail from Market Street.
By Train: From 30th Street Station walk east on 30th Street. Use the ramps to access the Schuylkill River Trail from Market Street.
By Car: Take I-76 to 30th Street exit. Walk east on 30th Street. Use the ramps to access the Schuylkill River Trail from Market Street.
From the East: Access the Schuylkill River Trail from ramps on Market or Chestnut Streets.
To jog your memory, I’ll supply you with the time line of this fish.
Fall 1996 – Fishy is purchased from Meijer to eat roaches in our apartment at Bellvue along with a sibling. They ate many a toxin filled roach fleeing from floating candles in their tank.
Fall 1997 – I am in China and the fish are under the care of my parents
Fall 1998- I’m living on Lovell and I forget if fishy was around or not. I’m a bad father.
Fall 1999 – I move to NYC and fishy is left in the care of my parents again.
Fall 2000 – I move to Columbus for graduate school with fishy.
Fall 2003 – I move to Philadelphia with Fishy
Summer 2004 – Fishy looks very sad and sick and there is nothing I can do.
June 6, 2004 - Fishy Passes.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home