"Shiney, a 10 year old juvenile, are you on board?" Was the announcement on the El. Someone lost their child?!? & named xe shiney?!"
Thursday, May 26, 2011
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- My stud USA shirt finds a loving home.
- Don't let my accidental end time throw anybody off...
- The first "sale"!
- The Dulateria is open for business... c'mon over f...
- It is kind of fun to think of one's house as a ret...
- A man on the el who sat on the air (then floor) wh...
- I want my child to be molded by this book!
- First sheba visit a success!
- I love it when my run tracker says I break the 50m...
- My 1980s pepsi collector cans show how much "easie...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home