I gave a panhandler more money than I have in months. I feel cheated b/c I didn't take the cupcake that he was pretending to offer. horrible
Thursday, November 11, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- anyone want to go to bouffant bangout at barbary t...
- So I'm leaning toward the tmobile g2 as of today. ...
- my phone has officially died. calling or texting ...
- 26 days till World Cup 2018/2022 decision is made!...
- I love pointless #election night graphics. http:/...
- "We were in such a hurry to get things done that w...
- Having fun commenting on illegally placed politica...
- Excited about movie Monday willy wonka at the troc...
- I think the goal for the day (saturday) is going t...
- Karaoke at applebee's is amazing. It is simultaneo...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home