I love pointless #election night graphics. http://ping.fm/GQ0Rg
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- "We were in such a hurry to get things done that w...
- Having fun commenting on illegally placed politica...
- Excited about movie Monday willy wonka at the troc...
- I think the goal for the day (saturday) is going t...
- Karaoke at applebee's is amazing. It is simultaneo...
- Work wised up & blocked facebook. Just an FYI that...
- Just had one of my first surprisingly phila moment...
- Can't wait for more Star Trek tonight. What is Sp...
- I'm excited for Upper Darby Planners' Happy Hour t...
- I am surprised at the reaction my 3 piece suit is ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home