Who wants my weekly transpass for Saturday&Sunday? I also have one to lend for Monday&Tuesday, but have to have it back Tuesday evening.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- The Air Conditioning is broken at work in our near...
- The bus driver didn't know the route this morning....
- This is no beach: http://ping.fm/Roy5o
- Finally sinking in I'm not at the beach anymore. I...
- I missed the free entrance to sex dwarf so plan to...
- Back in town and ready to pretend that I'm still a...
- Another wonderful beach run: http://ping.fm/4gVCQ
- beach running is awesome! http://ping.fm/oNiOm
- I just found out grocery stores often sign a 99 ye...
- I'm not usually worried about littering on SEPTA, ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home