Finally sinking in I'm not at the beach anymore. It was nice to have 2 days to pretend, though.
Sunday, August 08, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- I missed the free entrance to sex dwarf so plan to...
- Back in town and ready to pretend that I'm still a...
- Another wonderful beach run: http://ping.fm/4gVCQ
- beach running is awesome! http://ping.fm/oNiOm
- I just found out grocery stores often sign a 99 ye...
- I'm not usually worried about littering on SEPTA, ...
- I am excited to celebrate my 33 & 1/3 birthday w/ ...
- Heat wave broken: http://ping.fm/xjvED
- At a belle & sebastian dance party and boy are the...
- Our legacy to the earth. All ours!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home