Told I would be seeing a whole new side of Baltimore... the side where there is glass in the windows instead of plywood.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Yowsa. I still see the towers of UPenn, but we are...
- I don't think I'm going to feel like reading moby ...
- Anyone interested in a day and night in baltimore?
- The who train turns on the shell game scammers. I ...
- EVERYTHING on my computer is crawling like it is 1...
- Drexel hill exploration on today's run: http://pin...
- Someone is literally shouting all his personal inf...
- So I got the driver who doesn't know the route... ...
- Monday be nice to me please
- Met perhaps the most horrific person I've ever met...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home