EVERYTHING on my computer is crawling like it is 1999.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Drexel hill exploration on today's run: http://pin...
- Someone is literally shouting all his personal inf...
- So I got the driver who doesn't know the route... ...
- Monday be nice to me please
- Met perhaps the most horrific person I've ever met...
- You know I love a pro-Pittsburgh piece. http://pi...
- just listening to this is making me want to bag my...
- Excited to be at the beach! Rehoboth traffic is an...
- Started painting again which is worth the fact tha...
- Who wants my weekly transpass for Saturday&Sunday?...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home