Should I stick with an extremely frustrating situation or walk away?
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Guess who stabbed themselves in the eye with a hou...
- Surprise super express train! 1st stop 40th street...
- Tried to help clueless, rude Phillies fans waiting...
- Does anyone want to get in on my office World Cup ...
- "Like Delaware County, Company X is a large multi-...
- Plans to see the sun rise over the skyline foiled ...
- I woke up early so I could jog before work, but th...
- Well that took forever...
- Exception might be taken to the name bestowed upon...
- Someone brough a tuba to the game... I guess it is...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home