Does anyone want to get in on my office World Cup pool? $5 for the whole shebang online, so it is cheap, fun, & mobile.
Friday, June 04, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- "Like Delaware County, Company X is a large multi-...
- Plans to see the sun rise over the skyline foiled ...
- I woke up early so I could jog before work, but th...
- Well that took forever...
- Exception might be taken to the name bestowed upon...
- Someone brough a tuba to the game... I guess it is...
- The sweetest taboo
- Thunderstorm loomed over jog, but I beat it: http:...
- No, Miss, I don't think that because you got on th...
- First truly hot night... I want more sleep


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home