Friday, May 28, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Thunderstorm loomed over jog, but I beat it: http:...
- No, Miss, I don't think that because you got on th...
- First truly hot night... I want more sleep
- It is hard to listen to a presentation in an echoe...
- Thinking on the "american dream" and how I avoided...
- Choosing the song for my alarm is actually choosin...
- On my way to my first broadway show... "a behandin...
- River trail jog! Gps is much more off in the city ...
- Wonderfullest things are ever the unmentionable; d...
- Looking through the last few days' twitter stream ...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home