Saturday 10 am south korea vs uruguay... who's in? The taeguk warriors become the first asian team to advance out of group on foreign soil.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- 2pm Fadó World Cup group B final games. I'll be t...
- Brauhaus Schmitz 2pm Ivory Coast versus Brazil. Be...
- My underdogs finally won! Too bad they are Aryan u...
- The dutch are too tall to sit on bar stools in fro...
- Rittenhouse square at 6:45 on a Saturday morning b...
- On my way to get the bus to fado to watch holland ...
- When you are retracing a lost transpass, every pie...
- 5 miles done: http://ping.fm/a6ndA
- 5 miler done: http://ping.fm/kgqmt
- I can't believe I'm going to do the Media 5 Miler ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home