On my way to get the bus to fado to watch holland vs japan, I remembered that I lost my transpass last night. Can't wait for fare upgrade
Saturday, June 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- When you are retracing a lost transpass, every pie...
- 5 miles done: http://ping.fm/a6ndA
- 5 miler done: http://ping.fm/kgqmt
- I can't believe I'm going to do the Media 5 Miler ...
- Yay greece! If only i'd taken the afternoon off & ...
- Rough loss, but showed some spirit is the second h...
- Well now it would be a stunning upset for sure.
- A very close near miss. there is still hope
- Overconfidence is capitalized upon. Let's allow t...
- So the game has started. There are 5 korean fans,...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home