Music city karaoke said they would open for the 10 am south korea vs uruguay game if we got a large enough party. Any takers?
Thursday, June 24, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Taking a post-apocolyptic walk home b/c I'm going ...
- The storm takes out the game right at the thrillin...
- County council scores on the union soccer team. No...
- I love work sports pep rallies.
- "..being powerful is like being a lady. If you hav...
- I thought the new el was supposed to have more cro...
- Transit debacle means almost 2 hours from west phi...
- Saturday 10 am south korea vs uruguay... who's in?...
- 2pm Fadó World Cup group B final games. I'll be t...
- Brauhaus Schmitz 2pm Ivory Coast versus Brazil. Be...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home