spending way too much time thinking about and discussing whaling.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- I need to remember to run more where the rich peop...
- Just literally salted the earth to try to stop my ...
- Kolatron is a company name I can get behind. I thi...
- "Sometimes people who need people are just people ...
- Why just another unannounced, unmarked 17 bus deto...
- The sleigh bells...
- Wow it is way more beautiful out than I expected. ...
- I cannot believe how much my left foot still hurts...
- Getting more disgusted & amused looks than usual w...
- Time to nap before my 2nd ever black tie gala, but...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home