I cannot believe how much my left foot still hurts from those tuxedo shoes.
Monday, May 03, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Getting more disgusted & amused looks than usual w...
- Time to nap before my 2nd ever black tie gala, but...
- "In fact take my body who will, take it I say, it ...
- Friday night run with geoff. http://ping.fm/Y6s8O
- My third PECo meeting at a country club. Not quite...
- I'm really in love with vanilla lately. I've alway...
- First morning sucessfully making the 110 bus. Let'...
- Of course Monday can't be stress free. Have to go ...
- Excited to sleep as late as I can tomorrow. I shou...
- Hot Chip is doing a free dj set at Voyeur tonight ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home