First morning sucessfully making the 110 bus. Let's see if this is faster than the trolley shuttle. Only 3 months left till trolley returns.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Of course Monday can't be stress free. Have to go ...
- Excited to sleep as late as I can tomorrow. I shou...
- Hot Chip is doing a free dj set at Voyeur tonight ...
- Was planning on watching Mean Girls, but ended up ...
- Club Joy has a sign celebrating their "Grand Open....
- Rainbow over Camden
- Bike ride home on a slightly different route. Wors...
- Earth day is good for my first bike ride to work t...
- Not ignoring what is good, I am quick to perceive ...
- Morning meeting takes away bike to work plans... boo.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home