Extremely fun day hanging out with good folk, even if my shoulders ache from the weight of the food processor strapped to my back
Saturday, May 15, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Significantly delayed in goal of starting cooking,...
- Finally heading to the italian market festival if ...
- Well if I can't go on vacation, I should start tre...
- I know it is about 5 years & 1 domestic abuse case...
- Will this happy hour EVER happen... oh I guess wor...
- I need someone to throw me a surprise pity party! ...
- If I don't even know what an acronym means, does t...
- I almost forgot that indefatigable was once among ...
- Ran out of excuses to bike to work & it was a good...
- spending way too much time thinking about and disc...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home