First jog of spring. The crocuses are in bloom! http://ping.fm/eWPW2
Monday, March 08, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- I just checked my bank account. Was I really think...
- Just made an illicit purchase of chocolate extract...
- You'd think google would want to make it easy to i...
- why is no one up at 7am on Saturday to entertain m...
- The first place I went to clubs was Beijing, so I ...
- Second night of uber lazy dinner, but I will make ...
- In 10 days my commute turns into a worse nightmare...
- She was several years older than he, and in knowle...
- [She] persisted, with that surprising force that g...
- I need some quality time in front of a mirror prac...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home