I need some quality time in front of a mirror practicing a completely fake smile. Looking at these press release photos reaffirms this.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Why do I always forget to dress up for the days wh...
- Just saw a great example of philadelphia disregard...
- I think the imperial pint for $7 is a better deal ...
- Brunch Sat 2pmThe General Greene in Ft. Greene229 ...
- I just saw a movie with Kevin Bacon! Does that cou...
- It is always fun to see a movie when clapping at t...
- Pretty sure an octopus juggling babies is a bad ad...
- Yay! Snow is pretty again and I get to walk around...
- I forgot all about the discount wonderland that is...
- Well that was a good use of a disco nap. Now I'm t...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home