Coincidentally having breakfast right next to where the Erin Express starts. The big yallow school buses are all lined up. #erin
Saturday, March 13, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Joy decided that the Erin Express should be tweete...
- Anyone want to come over Sunday and enjoy the frui...
- Spoke at my first story slam... terrifying, but fun.
- First jog of spring. The crocuses are in bloom! ht...
- I just checked my bank account. Was I really think...
- Just made an illicit purchase of chocolate extract...
- You'd think google would want to make it easy to i...
- why is no one up at 7am on Saturday to entertain m...
- The first place I went to clubs was Beijing, so I ...
- Second night of uber lazy dinner, but I will make ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home