the rest stop is 30 min, if you miss it, the next bus is in 6 hours. I won't miss it. #greyhound #hellmas #nye2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- @justo777 now this is like rest stop is like the h...
- marisol is meeting someone from new hampshire. she...
- marisols from camden, her daughter stopped going t...
- Marisol, a talker, got on @ harrisburg & she's goi...
- 1st drama as driver threatens to leave bathroom sm...
- there is absolutely no one reading on the bus & I'...
- Chose the 1st empty seat & forgot I will be spendi...
- I'm actually on a seat on a bus (relief considerin...
- the greyhound station opening makes me feel better...
- a homeless man laughs at my scarf when I go to mar...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home