1st drama as driver threatens to leave bathroom smoker on the side of the road -stopping in the shoulder to prove it @ http://ping.fm/VYg2H
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- there is absolutely no one reading on the bus & I'...
- Chose the 1st empty seat & forgot I will be spendi...
- I'm actually on a seat on a bus (relief considerin...
- the greyhound station opening makes me feel better...
- a homeless man laughs at my scarf when I go to mar...
- guess what isn't even open yet? why the greyhound ...
- hope whoever finds my december transpass in the to...
- the luck of the el makes & listening to björk debu...
- was just about to curse snoozing, but instead disc...
- leaving the house about 15 min behind schedule, bu...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home